Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mountains into roads...

"I will turn all my mountains into roads, and my highways will be raised up." (Isaiah 49:11)

Tonight in my LPC course, Dr. Katie Brazelton blessed me with this verse from Isaiah. It was a huge blessing to me as I thought about all the mountains that have been in my way over the past few years and have been flattened into roads for me. Yesterday, was 2 years since the day I first noticed the lump in my breast. 2 YEARS!!! 2 YEARS!!! I can't believe how my life has changed in 2 short years. God has been right beside me caring for me, guiding me and bringing so many great people into my life!

On Tuesday, I will be under the knife yet again... this is the last surgery I have in the foreseeable future! I will certainly celebrate coming through one last dip in the road.

The highways are being raised up for me to cruise along the pathway to health, joy & purpose!

Thinking back over the past 2 years, causes me to smile with tears in my eyes. It is so nice to really be LIVING my life; I didn't even realize before that I was merely going through life. A subtle but enormous difference! How about you? Are you settling for going through life? or, are you truly LIVING your life.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

California trip

California trip
A group of my "rocks"